Welcome! I'm Laura and I am a photographer in the Phoenix area specializing in custom maternity, newborn, children's, engagement and family portraiture. I have a modern and fun style and I love to capture those unexpected moments. This is where you can view sneak peeks from recent sessions and special offers. I always love to receive comments! :) Please visit my website for more images and lots of information like what a session with me is like and what to wear. I would love to make those moments into memories for your family!

xoxo,
Laura
www.laurawinslowphotography.com
laura@laurawinslowphotography.com
www.facebook.com/laurawinslowphotography
480.656.4236


Get My Button!

Laura Winslow Photography

5.03.2009

Choo-Choo... / Phoenix Children's Photographer

"When I grow up I want to be a little boy." ~Joseph Heller











...all aboard! This little dude loves trains and fire trucks and is all boy! What a cutie pie. That precious rocking chair he is in has sentimental value, too--it was his mom's when she was a little girl! Love it!

1 comments...I love comments! :):

Christi said...

What an adorable little guy! These are fantastic. Love that swing pic!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

Post a Comment