Welcome! I'm Laura and I am a photographer in the Phoenix area specializing in custom maternity, newborn, children's, engagement and family portraiture. I have a modern and fun style and I love to capture those unexpected moments. This is where you can view sneak peeks from recent sessions and special offers. I always love to receive comments! :) Please visit my website for more images and lots of information like what a session with me is like and what to wear. I would love to make those moments into memories for your family!

xoxo,
Laura
www.laurawinslowphotography.com
laura@laurawinslowphotography.com
www.facebook.com/laurawinslowphotography
480.656.4236


Get My Button!

Laura Winslow Photography

7.27.2009

rockin' little babe / {phoenix baby photographer}

"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."
Martin Fraquhar Tupper







This sweet little six month old has a world full of meaning and love. I photographed her in her home, beginning in the room in which she was brought into this world. On her shelf stood a beautifully aged black and white photograph of her great-grandmother and a plant that once belonged to her. It was as though her great-grandmother--whom she was named after--is there, keeping a watchful and loving eye on her great-granddaughter. I love when clients have special items to incorporate into their photographs...
What a fun home for this little girl to grow up in! It was full of colored walls, different textures and exciting things to look at. What baby wouldn't love to wake up to a gorgeous butterfly swooping across her ceiling? Heck, what adult wouldn't like that? It was so colorful and peaceful looking. I would love to fall asleep gazing at that!
She looks right at home sitting inside of her father's drum set, too. Grandma gave her that cutie dress, and she looks pretty rockin' doesn't she? :)
Thanks so much for a super-fun session and the opportunity to come into your home and photograph your family! I hope to capture all her beautiful stages and see you again for her first birthday! Enjoy your sneak peeks...more to come...

post signature

2 comments...I love comments! :):

autie said...

Beautiful pics!!! I love the one in the drum...so adorable!

Laura said...

Thanks!! :)

Post a Comment