Welcome! I'm Laura and I am a photographer in the Phoenix area specializing in custom maternity, newborn, children's, engagement and family portraiture. I have a modern and fun style and I love to capture those unexpected moments. This is where you can view sneak peeks from recent sessions and special offers. I always love to receive comments! :) Please visit my website for more images and lots of information like what a session with me is like and what to wear. I would love to make those moments into memories for your family!

xoxo,
Laura
www.laurawinslowphotography.com
laura@laurawinslowphotography.com
www.facebook.com/laurawinslowphotography
480.656.4236


Get My Button!

Laura Winslow Photography

8.03.2009

gorgeous family / {phoenix family photographer}

"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers






This family got up bright and early--quite a feat with the young ones!--for our session in the desert. The landscape and sunrise were gorgeous, and these little guys were such great sports! How wonderful that this mama had her daughter and grandson (I know!! No way she is a grandma--those two could be sisters!) in town from Louisiana. How blessed is she to have these three gorgeous children (another one is missed back home in Louisiana) and an adorable grandbaby? Thanks for the opportunity to photograph you--I had so much fun and it was wonderful to see you!!!

post signature

0 comments...I love comments! :):

Post a Comment