I love my blog readers! Read on to find out how to enter today's giveaway for a FinleyandOliver tee! Aren't you so excited?!
Isn't this appliqued tee just the most adorable thing?! Want to win one of your own for your little cutie pie? Here's your chance--anyone can win, you don't have to live in Arizona! Because I love FinleyandOliver so much, I thought it would be awesome to give something away to my blog readers. Grace, the mama behind the designs at FinleyandOliver, has graciously offered to send the lucky winner their very own custom appliqued deer head tee. You can get one for your baby or your toddler, up to size 4 (an awesome prize valued at $19-21!).
I love, love, love that Finley and Oliver are the names of her sweet little boys, hence the name of her etsy boutique. How cute is that, and don't you love those names? Check out the other modern, whimsical and classic items at the FinleyandOliver boutique. I am so getting the Union Jack tee for my own little boy...adorable!
FinleyandOliver has been featured on some great websites--like here and here--and is only sold on etsy and at select upscale boutiques nationwide. You do not need to be local to win this prize, anyone can enter! Your tee will be shipped anywhere in the US!
So, how do you enter?
1. Just check out the FinleyandOliver website, come back here, and leave a comment telling us your name and what F&O item you love the most!
2. For an extra entry, do one of these four things then come back here and tell us what you did--be sure to include your name:
- follow FinleyandOliver on Twitter,
- become a fan of Laura Winslow Photography on Facebook
- send someone a link to this post telling them how they can win
- become a follower of Laura Winslow Photography, the blog!
The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced on Wednesday, August 19th, so be sure to check back then to see if you have won! The winner will have 24 hours to claim their fan-tabulous prize.
Thanks for being a loyal blog reader, I love ya! Oh, and if you are local, go by and say hi to Grace at the "Market on Mill" event, occurring Thursday September 3, 2009, and every Thursday onward, from 5-9pm at Centerpoint on Mill Avenue in Tempe.